If you do not recieve the newsletter from Superior Threads I would highly encourage you to sign up for it. There is always valuable information about thread, needles and more in the newsletter. This month he talks about the advantage of Titanium needles. I am going to buy some...they always sell out at Frank's before I have a chance to get them!
Sew Much More!™
Here is today's agenda to show you a little glimpse of the Rieves insanity
- Get ready for the lecture for Lake Country Quilters which is Thursday at 9AM
- Grocery shop for BOM recipe
- Make homemade marshmallows for BOM (these are nothing like store bought ones! You will love them)
- Finish writing the letter for the retreat May 3-6 at Pilgrim Center
- Paint 7-9 more scarves for the Elm Grove Woman's Club Luncheon. (They are using my scarves as part of the center pieces and they will be for sale) Note to self, make marshmallows first so hands are pristine for working with food! Not blue stained from the paints! Isn't that appetizing.
- Finalize directions for April's BOM for Frank's Sewing Center and figure the number of cuts to make of each fabric. Cut the fabric tomorrow.
- Go over the paperwork for BOM and update the Excel spread sheet
- Cut Brown fabric for the exchange at BOM into 3" strips
- Go to West suburban Quilter's Guild meeting at 7 tonight
- Get off the computer and get going on this stuff!!!!
Have a great day