About Me

My photo
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
I am passionate about quilting and teaching others to quilt!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I spent the day preparing for a lecture for the Wandering Foot Quilt Guild in Oak Creek. I did my Fat Quarter Fiesta lecture. I had a little trouble finding the quilts in the basement abyss with unresolved things from the whole house remodel. But I found the suitcase with all of the quilts and did some cleaning in the process!

I had such a great time visiting that guild. What a fun audience to talk with!

Tomorrow I hope to get going on the Beyond The Basics Quilt for WCTC, which is the Christmas Quilt from Elmcreek Quilts. Here is the pattern if you want to look at it. http://www.redroosterfabrics.com/content1175.html

No comments:

Be Creative!