About Me

My photo
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
I am passionate about quilting and teaching others to quilt!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold Day


What is a girl to do on a cold day....Sew!!! I worked on the Basic Plus quilt for the spring semester last night and am looking forward to some good progress on it today. I love it. It is so simple. There are still spots open in the day and night class. It is in March on the first 2 Tuesdays.
I still need 3 people in my day Basic Quilting Class and 6 in the night class if you know anyone who wants to start quilting! It is on three tTuesdays, starting Feb 3. Tell them to sign up fast as the classes will be cancelled on Monday if they are not full! We are making a simple star table runner.
You can register for the WCTC classes and see pictures, by going to wctc.edu and then click on class search. Put quilt in the subject field. Seniors get to take the classes for half price!

No comments:

Be Creative!