About Me

My photo
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
I am passionate about quilting and teaching others to quilt!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

How nice that the weather has warmed up a tad. It was nice to be able to take the dog out for a walk. Today I helped take down Christmas decorations at church, then went to one of my favorite places...St Mary's Thrift shop. I bought some ric rac...never pass up packages of ric rac...some day I will have the perfect project for them! I also bought a bag of lavendar and a hat. (thus the walk with the dog...I had to try out the hat!) Then it was on to Joanne Fabrics. What a zoo. When I was walking around looking at stuff, there was hardly a line...but then when I was ready...Yikes! I bought some new books with money I was given for Christmas. Later in the day Tori had 5 friends over after a movie. Nothing fills a house like 6 giggling 13 year olds! I want that energy and Joi de Vie. Now on to some more sewing!

No comments:

Be Creative!