About Me

My photo
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
I am passionate about quilting and teaching others to quilt!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Next BOM

I am 90% sure this is the quilt we are going to use for the next BOM pattern:  http://store.quiltingbythebay.com/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=9278524184779278&Store_id=774&page_id=23&Item_ID=2767

You will have your choice of using the pattern and supplying your own fabrics or purchasing mine.  Natually I plan to make the pattern my own to share with you.  I will do the construction a little different, change a couple blocks and do different squares in the corners.  The pattern will be for sale at Frank's.  Cost of the program to follow!

These are the fabrics I bought to make it
I can't wait to get started so I can show off the finished top!  Stay tuned for more details.  Sign up will begin soon.


Wendy

No comments:

Be Creative!